Ensure comprehensive and secure user authentication and authorisation
What organisations need towards a comprehensive and future proof authentication practice is the ability to effectively manage existing and new authentication and authorisation requirements, across each individual use case and for both its employees and customers. To get here, organisations need to think beyond present-day point solutions.
This paper will discuss both the functional and technical perspectives for developing Authentication and Authorisation as a Service capabilities using the USoft/BioTrust Authentication Platform.
This paper covers topics such as:
- Introducing the concept of authentication and an open framework approach to authentication applications
- The principle of multi-factor authentication
- Biometrics and multimodal application
- Combining the right ingredients in a single authentication platform
- Federation versus delegation
- Introduction to SAML and ADFS: federated identity provisioning