Are you looking for challenging marketing and communication projects in a growing software company, get plenty of space to develop your talents, exploring new possibilities and have fun in your work?
USoft is the place for you!
Function Marketing & Communication Intern
Education HBO* (Marketing & Communication / International Business)
Location Naarden/Microsoft Teams
Hours per week 40 hours
Period September 2022
Type of internship Co-operate internship; it’s possible to do your research besides the internship.
Your job at USoft
Basically, you will work in all areas of the USoft marketing & communication department; online, content creation, design, social media, PR, lead generation campaigns inbound and outbound, marketing intelligence and analytics, market research, marketing plans etc.
USoft offers the best low-code platform to develop applications for business critical environments. The basis is the concept of business rules that allow organizations to work more flexibly, faster and more efficiently on their goals. We do this for a large number of national and international customers, including logistics, aviation, financial services, healthcare and government.
These are your strengths
- English is on a good level; the working language within the company is English.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both speaking and writing
- Communicative skills: you can express yourself well, are open and express confidence
- Good organizational skills
- You are willing to give your own opinion
- Creative and adventurous
- You are familiar with editing and designing digital content
- Master, bachelor work and thinking skills
Why Marit chose a marketing internship at USoft
“While finding an internship, it is difficult to completely determine whether the internship really suits you. The job interview at USoft gave me a lot of confidence. The work fits well with my interests and I get enough and good guidance. You get enough challenges and there is a lot of room for your ideas and personal developments. USoft takes its low-code growth strategy forward and because of the size of the company, you are involved with many different departments. I am happy with my work, such as: setting up campaigns, hosting webinars, editing videos and designing different kinds of content. USoft is a positive and warm company, where you as a student can get a nice experience before you end up in business!”
What will you do
During your work at USoft, your tasks will mainly focus on increasing USoft’s brand awareness and generating leads. You will be part of the Sales & marketing team.
In your role as a marketing intern you are responsible for and involved in:
- Writing online (SEO) communication; news articles, blogs, landing pages, newsletters, customer emails etc.
- Organizing events
- Coordination of our social media channels; creating content
- Optimize our websites www.usoft.com and our community community.usoft.com
- Creating lead generation campaigns
- Providing reports and analyses for further strategy development; e.g. based on Google Analytics or HubSpot
- Help to further develop our video and written content strategy
- Apply your own wonderful ideas to boost our marketing strategy
This is what we do
At USoft we understand that organizations desire the freedom to design their own business operations. We believe that software may never pose an obstacle and should instead clear that path. Innovation happens when you have the room to pave your own way, try new ideas and capitalize on opportunities. USoft makes this possible. With our intelligent and flexible low-code platform you can expect complete control over your data and what you want to achieve. Our technology is engineered around the power of business rules so that your organization’s context is always at the heart of everything you do. Experience the freedom to embark on your own journey to those areas that bring differentiation and competitive advantage.
Curious and ready to apply?
Please send your CV and motivation to our HR department via email address firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a response to your application by phone or email within 48 hours. Do you have any questions? They will be happy to answer them.
Speeding up software innovation? Explore the combined opportunities of low-code and business rules The pace of innovation in modern business environments is rapidly accelerating. As an ISV, the time-to-market for new functionalities has become your most important...