When: Wednesday, October 3rd, 2018
Time: 09 – 17.30 hrs
The venue: Inn Style in Maarssen, the Netherlands
For the 4th successive year we bring together USoft customers, partners, businesses and technology enthusiasts. Meet, learn and share are the ingredients for UConnect 2018
The theme of the day is: The balancing act of data-driven innovation: value versus privacy
Everything we do today, as a consumer or business, evolves around data. Providing endless possibilities for creating value, the challenge lies in where do you start. It’s a balancing act!
What data is relevant to me? How does running my business align or conflict with innovation and how can I make new privacy legislation work in my favour? What is the recipe for success or is it just a matter of experimentation?
During UConnect 2018, the agenda
will include keynote speakers and parallel sessions offering pragmatic, real-world insights to inspire you and your organisation into how to master the problem defined in the title of this conference. To give a heads-up below is an insight into the programme:
- Christian Kromme, an expert in disruptive technologies and author of the best-selling book ‘Humanification - Go Digital, Stay Human'
- Rob de Vries, Ethical hacker
- Industry leaders on how to quickly move forward from data to decisions? How to apply Artificial Intelligence to drive innovation? Is this just far away or maybe much closer to your business than expected.
- In the Privacy track you will gain inspiration from experts and customer cases on how to use GDPR as an opportunity to build trust and add value.
- Seeing is believing; we will present a variety of demonstrations with of the latest USoft Technology.
- And be present at the official launch of the USoft 9.1. Release!
For detailed programme and speaker information and to sign-up click here
to go the UConnect 2018 website.
We look forward to welcome you on October 3rd at Inn Style in Maarssen to join our clients, partners and industry peers to get inspired, connect and learn. The day will start at 09:00 and will end at 17.30.
For more information, you can contact Petra Halenbeek via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(marketing manager) or via email@example.com