Do you want to build or modernize your clients’ complex and data-intensive applications, or possibly even do a complete redesign? And do you want these business-critical systems to integrate easily with other software? Then opt for the USoft low-code platform and its unique focus on the powerful potential of business rules. Focus on the functionality and leave the more technical aspects to the USoft low-code platform. Develop new solutions five times faster.
100% business focus
Develop five times faster
Cut maintenance costs by 25% or more
The benefits of low-code based on business rules
- 100% business focus: Develop from a business perspective by using business rules written in natural language.
- Fast: Develop five times faster, even on complex business-critical issues.
- Controllable: Improve application stability and maintenance, and reduce costs by >25%.
- Adaptable: Software can be quickly adapted to changing customer needs or new laws and regulations.
- High-quality data: Improve data quality and consistency thanks to unique and best-in-class rules engine technology.
- De USoft Academy & Community: Quickly get developers and analysts up to speed on the business rules approach through the USoft Academy – and always stay up to date with product documentation, knowledge sharing and support in the USoft Community.
These system integrators already work with USoft
Develop business-critical applications in low-code
As a system integrator, you may already have experience developing apps with low-code tools. You know what it means to migrate some level of technical complexity and integration to a low-code development platform. However, adding new functionality to a complex and data-intensive application, or completely re-engineering it from the ground up, requires much more advanced technology. And that technology – low-code based on business rules – is exactly what USoft offers.
With the USoft platform based on business rules, you define all business rules centrally. You also analyze what those rules mean and what consequences they have: are there any business rules that contradict each other? How are the rules interrelated? What is missing? This will help you maintain an overview of the functionality that you are automating, ensuring that your client’s business operations are always pivotal to the software you develop.
The USoft low-code platform helps you build or modernize your clients’ complex and data-intensive applications, or do a complete redesign!
Meet and exceed customer expectations together
Are you focused on building or modernizing or completely re-engineering business-critical systems? Then choose for the unbeatable combination of low-code and business rules and accelerate your development, moving up to five times faster. We are happy to tell you about our platform and about our partner program.