Are you a software developer with a passion for Linux, containers, and services? Will understanding intelligent software and developing it make your heart beat faster?
Then USoft is the place for you!
What does our software developer do?
As a back-end or full stack developer in our R&D team you will immerse yourself in (one of) the products of our platform. You will help build our model- and rule-based frameworks to make them even smarter and better. Think about Linux ports, running on containers and improving our product by making more intuitive services. And all this while staying abreast of the latest trends and developments in these areas.
These are your strengths
To start with, passion for hardcore programming, eagerness to learn and grasp every challenge with both hands. In addition:
- Have completed HBO or WO degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering;
- Someone who enjoys finding the limits of intelligent software based on C++ in best of breed combinations with integrated stacks (CLR, JVM) and technologies;
- Broad and demonstrable experience with C++, of course in combination with standard libraries like Boost;
- Preferably working on the development of a product;
- Knowledge of and experience with Linux and containers;
- Experience with other programming languages such as C#, Java, XSLT, R and Python is a plus.
We offer you:
- A good salary and secondary benefits, including a pension provision
- Working for high-profile brands such as FrieslandCampina, ResortSuite, KLM en Wageningen University & Research.
- A development program in which you can choose your own career path.
- An approachable work climate in which you quickly feel at home.
- Direct influence on the future of the USoft platform.
- The space and freedom to experiment and try out your own ideas.
- 25 vacation days.
- All the necessities to work well at home.
- Fun team outings, such as a game night or bowling.
Why Rory works at USoft.
What we do
USoft is one of the few players in the market with its own platform focused on a business rules driven development process. The platform is based on the concept that even complex software should be easy to build and maintain. Because we market our own product, we stay close to the basics and sail our own course. We have been doing this successfully for thirty years. Our brand values, individuality, courage, freedom, listening and understanding are central to our way of working. Want to know more? Then take a look at our Working At page.
Did we make you curious?
About the USoft Platform
The USoft development platform is completely built around the usage of a rules engine. The model-driven approach of the platform ensures that applications can be developed easily and quickly. Code usage is minimized, and applications can be tested immediately. The platform is based on the concept that even complex software should be easy to build and maintain. Our Services Framework has been developed from the principle of an open architecture that easily connects to external sources for integrating and unlocking information.
Naarden, September 6th, 2022 - Retail franchise organization and market leader Intergamma is joining forces with low-code software provider USoft to realize far-reaching digitalization and legacy modernization. The parent company of Gamma and Karwei will start using...
USoft is nominated for not one, but two Computable Awards! Vote for MijnOAZ 2.0 as best large business project The case management solution MijnOAZ 2.0 has been nominated in the category Large Business Project (Grootzakelijk project). Together with OAZ and Endava we...