Hardcore back-end programming is the challenge. The R&D team, consisting of 8 people, works mainly in-house on our products and on customer projects.
Are you joining our team?
- Are you at the start of your career or have you been a developer for a number of years?
- Do you prefer to work on the development of a product?
- Do you have experience or affinity with set-oriented thinking (XSL/XML, SQL)?
- Have you mastered at least one of the techniques/programming languages that we work with?
- Does the way in which we work (together) on our products appeal to you? and
- Do you have a proven college level of working and thinking?
Then you are the candidate we would like to invite to apply to us!
We also believe it is important that you:
- have a strong sense of quality, and enjoy designing solid, reliable software;
- can work towards the required result fast and in a structured manner;
- you are approachable in your style of communication and collaboration and can give positive feedback;
- are proactive and take active responsibility;
- can organize and carry out your work independently yet with the mentality of a team player (together we
are smarter and more efficient).
USoft is a global software provider with 30 years of experience. We enable organisations to become smarter and ore efficient in their business processes.
USoft is a privately-owned company headquartered in The Netherlands, with an additional office in Serbia. We serve a broad range of customers in the sectors of financial services, healthcare, aviation, transportation and government.
The working atmosphere at USoft is one of mutual respect where the employees encompass our products and customers like a family. We organize almost everything on the basis of self-steering (in teams) and individual responsibility. Hierarchy is only present when completely necessary, the lines of communication to each other and the executive board are short and informal.
We consider it important for our people to grow. USoft trains you to become an expert in USoft software. We give tailor-made training courses and we find the mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues on the work floor a very effective and inspiring way to learn and grow. Your development is good for your career; and also, our customers benefit from it. Next to that we train our people to take active leadership on themselves and others.
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. Our working hours are flexible, and it is possible to work on a part-time basis. We encourage knowledge migrants to respond. We are an established referent for knowledge migrants.
Apply for this job!
If you want to be a part of our team, apply directly by sending your CV and motivation to Margreet Ligthart Schenk. If you want more information about us or the job, please send an email to HR, Margreet Ligthart Schenk. We respond in 24 hours!
The USoft Platform
Our truly low-code development platform allows you to simply model your ideas while working software is automatically created by the platform. Our software uses the concept of business rules which contributes to flexibility, ready to test and optimise and to align with the required business value. It is built on the concept that even complex software should be easy to build and maintain. Furthermore, our Service Framework makes it easy to connect to other applications.
The USoft low-code platform
Rapidly develop powerful business applications in low-code using the USoft platform.
Smarten your business process with business rules The ability to act faster in customer interaction increases. Does this impact my IT landscape? Sure, it does. In a traditional approach, we opt for a well-oiled process. The rules of the game are also embedded in the...
Low-code application supports large agrochemical players with real-time image analysis Naarden, November 25, 2020 – PhenoVation, manufacturer of camera systems for phenotyping and USoft, low-code software supplier, have started a collaboration. Together they are...