R&D Software Developer
- Are you at the start of your career or have you been a developer for a number of years?
- Do you prefer to work on the development of a product?
- Do you have experience or affinity with set-oriented thinking (XSL/XML, SQL)?
- Have you mastered at least one of the techniques/programming languages that we work with
- Does the way in which we work (together) on our products appeal to you? and
- Do you have a proven college level of working and thinking?
Then you are the candidate we would like to invite to apply to us!
We also believe it is important that you:
- have a strong sense of quality, and enjoy designing solid, reliable software;
- can work towards the required result fast and in a structured manner;
- you are approachable in your style of communication and collaboration and can give positive feedback;
- are proactive and take active responsibility;
- can organize and carry out your work independently yet with the mentality of a team player (together we are smarter and more efficient).