R&D Software Developer
- Are you at the start of your career or have you been a developer for a number of years?
- Do you prefer to work on the development of a product?
- Do you have experience or affinity with set-oriented thinking (XSL/XML, SQL)?
- Have you mastered at least one of the techniques/programming languages that we work with
- Does the way in which we work (together) on our products appeal to you? and
- Do you have a proven college level of working and thinking?
Then you are the candidate we would like to invite to apply to us!
We also believe it is important that you:
- have a strong sense of quality, and enjoy designing solid, reliable software;
- can work towards the required result fast and in a structured manner;
- you are approachable in your style of communication and collaboration and can give positive feedback;
- are proactive and take active responsibility;
- can organize and carry out your work independently yet with the mentality of a team player (together we are smarter and more efficient).
Are you interested in this challenging position? Apply directly by sending your CV and motivation to email@example.com
attn. Margreet Ligthart Schenk of HR. The subject of your mail is the position (to which you are applying) + your own name. You will receive a response to your application either by email or telephone within 10 working days. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Margreet. You can reach her by phone at 06 4621 2157 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org