Sales Executive real-time decision making software, focused on aviation business
Your plane is delayed. The effect of this delay is like an oil stain. Gates are occupied, you miss your connecting flight, your luggage does not reach your next plane in time, boarder control capacity must be adjusted to the exact arrival times etc. Our software is handling such changes at several airports in an innovative way as complex event processing and real-time decision-making.
We are going to extend our sales team and are looking for a talented Enterprise Software Sales Executive, responsible for selling our software platform. The focus of the sales activities is on the international aviation business. You sell a real-time decision-making solution to across the aviation value stream for truly connected passenger experience.
What we do
Based on our business rule software platform we deliver applications focused on specific areas: real-time decision-making, privacy, privacy impact assessments and biometric authentication. The USoft Platform is designed and built to connect process models, business rules and non-functional requirements. We enable organizations to become smarter and more efficient in their business processes. In addition to our portfolio, USoft provides the integration platform for BioTrust, our sister company and global provider of multimodal biometric authentication solutions. With this unique combination in the market, we are a growing company. We work with the latest technologies and focus on an international market. We work in teams in which new software versions are developed using the scrum methodology. Developers, architects and technical consultants all work together as a family around our products.
The sales executive we are looking for
- has a track record of successful selling software products;
- is inspired by solution selling;
- has experience in transportation or logistics or related industry;
- possesses strong prospect development skills and the ability to navigate large, complex organizations to identify and contact all relevant decision makers and influencers within different functional areas.
Do you recognise yourself in previous job profile and are you highly interested in the aviation business? But also do you want to join a growing international software company, then come and talk with us.
- 5 years of sales experience and a demonstrated track record of achieving quota;
- an energetic self-starter with a proactive business case driven sales approach to increase sales revenue;
- must be also committed create new business opportunities;
- team player (especially with pre-sales/consulting).