Sales Executive SMART PIA Software, focused on large enterprises
To expand our sales team to support the continues growth, we are looking for a Sales Executive for our SMART PIA Software. The Sales Executive knows software sales and how to identify and close enterprise deals. We want the best of the best and make sure that top performers are rewarded!
The work you'll do
Sales Executive SMART PIA Software is responsible for selling USoft SMART PIA (Privacy Impact Assessment) solution and services to new customers to achieve new business revenue quotas. You will provide our customers with comprehensive insight and control of their privacy compliance. Territory: large companies based in BeNeLux (Netherlands, Belgium and Luxemburg), with a revenue up to x billion Euro.
- Responsible for selling USoft’s SMART PIA into the Benelux market; Your goal is to increase the sales of USoft SMART PIA in cooperation with our solution partners;
- You are responsible for managing your own prospects meetings. (You will have a privacy consultant assigned to assist you with demonstrations and technical questions);
- You get a great degree of freedom and, together with your sales leader, you will organise and plan your sales work;
- Manage daily work in CRM;
- Create own market activities that support leads.
- Affinity with privacy aspects and the privacy regulation;
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience and demonstrated track record in achieving quota;
- Is inspired by solution selling;
- An energetic self-starter with a proactive business case driven sales approach to increase sales revenue;
- Possesses strong prospect development and presentation skills;
- Has the ability to navigate large, complex organisations to identify and contact all relevant decision-makers and influencers within different functional areas;
- Team player.
Through powerful software, we enable organisations in becoming smarter and more efficient in executing their business processes. Being an Act-Now organisation requires continuous attention to operational improvements and the IT environment. We have expertise in digital transformation, combined with in-depth knowledge in areas including privacy, customer experience and real-time decision-making.
People are becoming more aware of their privacy rights. Is my private data being used by organisations that handle the personal data of natural persons in the EU (customers, contacts or employees), must comply with these regulations. Our SMART PIA approach and tooling enables the understanding of these regulations.
What do we offer?
- Salary fitting for the position and relevant experience;
- Result dependent bonus scheme;
- Flexible working hours;
- Pension scheme;
- Time and support for (e-)learning on the job;