USoft is an organization with solid Dutch roots and international ambitions and customers. With our high quality software products, we provide solutions that meets the challenges and needs of the customer. We enable organisations to become smarter and more efficient in their business processes. We are experts in areas including privacy, customer experience and real-time decision making. In addition to our portfolio, USoft provides the integration platform for BioTrust, our sister company and global provider of multimodal biometric authentication solutions.
USoft in short
- 50+ employees
- Offices in the Netherlands (Head Office Naarden), Serbia and UK
- USoft since 1988 and BioTrust since 2015
- Customers in the following sectors: banks, insurance companies, airlines, call-centres, government and healthcare
- USoft: USoft platform version 9, URequire Studio, Complex Event Processing, Privacy Impact Assessment
- BioTrust: Mobile voice and face authentication, Caller Authentication, Account Recovery, Proof-of-Life
At USoft everyone is always working for a better performance of our products and for our customers. Content-driven and inspired by our environment, every employee contributes to this. What USoft offers is challenging work to completely throw yourself into. There is ample space to discover and apply your individual talent(s), and develop them further. You can grow every day. The atmosphere is one of mutual respect where the employees encompass our products and customers like a family. We organize almost everything on the basis of self-steering (in teams) and individual responsibility. Hierarchy is only present when completely necessary. Working for us, means working for both USoft and BioTrust.
In the area of personnel management, we are on our way to better coordination, organisation and establishment of our benefits and instruments. We are open to suggestions from our employees. Currently, what we offer includes the following:
- salary fitting for the position and relevant experience;
- result dependent bonus scheme;
- flexible working hours;
- pension scheme;
- compensation for healthcare insurance;
- time and support for (e-)learning on the job;
Are you interested in one of our challenging positions? Apply directly by mailing your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org attn. Margreet Ligthart Schenk of HR. The subject of your mail is the position (you are applying for) + your own name. You will receive a response to your application by phone or mail within 24 hours. If you have any questions, feel free to mail us at email@example.com
Do you like to be challenged in developing software that automate operational decisions with real-time decision-making software? We offer you a challenging job as technical consultant.
Do you want to extend your sales track record with selling decision-making software to improve the international aviation business? Than we offer you an enterprising sales job!