are you our next
Are you a dedicated CI/CD Developer with a passion for optimizing the development pipeline? Do you have experience with tools such as GIT, Jenkins, Containers, virtualization, and expertise in Linux systems and Powershell scripting? We are looking for you!
What will you be doing?
As a CI/CD Developer, you will work in-house on our USoft low-code platform. Joining a team of 9 motivated colleagues, your primary focus is on enhancing the platform to simplify the process for our partners, USoft consultants, and customers to achieve high-quality software solutions. You’ll conduct research, identify potential improvements, and actively contribute to shaping and executing the product roadmap.
You will play a pivotal role in maintaining and enhancing our development pipeline. Your responsibilities will include implementing and managing CI/CD pipelines, overseeing GIT repositories, and automating release and deployment processes. You will work closely with software developers and testers to ensure a seamless and efficient CI/CD environment.
- Developing, maintaining, and optimizing CI/CD pipelines to accelerate and improve the software development lifecycle.
- Managing GIT repositories and version control to facilitate efficient collaboration among developers.
- Configuring Jenkins pipelines for continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Utilizing containerization technologies, such as Docker, to enhance application portability and scalability.
- Managing virtual environments and virtualization technologies to support testing and development.
- Implementing effective release management and automating deployment processes to reduce errors and increase reliability.
- Administering and maintaining Linux systems, including administrative tasks and technical issue troubleshooting.
- Writing Powershell scripts for task automation and operational process streamlining.
- Actively engaging in quality assurance and test automation to ensure overall software quality.
- Collaborating with our QA team and actively participating in the testing process.
What do we expect of you?
It is important that you live in the Netherlands. You possess a robust skill set that includes demonstrated expertise in CI/CD development, GIT, and Jenkins alongside a profound understanding of containerization technologies and virtualization. Furthermore, experience in release management, the ability to streamline deployment processes, and familiarity with Linux systems for administrative tasks and issue resolution are crucial attributes. Exceptional Powershell skills for scripting and operational automation, a strong inclination for testing, and proficiency in test automation are highly valued. The candidate’s problem-solving aptitude, collaborative mindset in addressing technical challenges, and excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English will be assets. Additionally, familiarity with cloud platforms such as Azure and AWS would be a beneficial advantage.
What we offer
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- A challenging and dynamic work environment where you can contribute to the ongoing development of our CI/CD practices.
- The option for partial remote work.
- A culture that encourages taking initiative.
- An informal atmosphere with dedicated engineers.
Unsolicited services or offers from recruitment agencies or intermediaries will not be responded to.
This packed schedule makes you happy
“It’s really cool to work here. The challenges with the diversity of techniques and technologies are almost endless. This also allows me to develop further as a person. If you can handle a lot of freedom and love cake, you should react quickly. You won’t regret it!”
The strength of the USoft brand depends on our employees. How we act in our interactions with our customers and colleagues defines us and is set expressed in our brand values.
Working at USoft means you can experiment with new ideas and technologies, growing along with our products and developing your talents. Come join our team!
Your journey as a candidate
Just do it!
Does this job opening sound perfect for you? Apply to become a USofter now! Just tell us who you are and what your relevant experience is.
This call’s for you!
We’ll contact you to discuss the position, briefly talk about why you feel you’d be a good fit, and possibly schedule a first interview.
In the first interview, you’ll meet the hiring manager or a team member. We’ll do a deep dive to explore your work experience. You’ll also get a good impression of what the job involves, and we’ll tell you more about USoft so you can be sure we’re a good fit for you.
Getting serious now!
The second interview is with the hiring manager, a team member, and/or another USofter. We’ll dig deeper and explore compatibility. A case study or short assessment may also be included. At the end of this interview, we’ll discuss the outcome and tell you if we’ll be offering you the job.
We like each other.