are you our next
R&D software developer
Do you like to solve complex problems? Does you feel your heart beat faster while immersing yourself in software products and improving them? Then USoft is the place for you!
What will you be doing?
As an R&D software developer in our DevOps team, you work in-house on our own USoft low-code platform. Together with a team of 9 motivated colleagues, your focus is on improving the platform to make it even easier for our partners, USoft consultants and customers to achieve high-quality software solutions. You do research, identify possible improvements, and help shape (and execute) the roadmap of our product.
- Analyzing potential opportunities and identifying market trends
- Contributing your own ideas – and building, designing and testing them
- Building and improving one of our products in the platform, working with colleagues to make them even better
- Participating in our PIs and other agile rituals to plan and execute the R&D product roadmap
- Coming up with solutions in response to customer requests
3 reasons why this job is a great fit for you
- You are agile
No, we don’t expect you to do backflips, but an agile mindset is absolutely vital.
- You have a need to understand complex matter
Only fools ignore complexity. Pragmatists suffer it. Some can avoid it, but geniuses eliminate it.
- You are a team player
That’s right, there is no I in team.
Prefer working on the customer end of the business? Check out this job opening for a technical consultant. <link naar medior tech consultant>
What do we expect of you?
You enjoy structuring your own schedule and have a healthy sense of responsibility.
Beyond that, you:
- Have a background in software development, with at least 2-3 years’ experience. Hands-on knowledge of low-code is an added benefit
- Have strong analytical skills, enjoying deep dives and proactively researching topics
- Are assertive about expressing your opinions and able to defend your choices
- Show a keen awareness of what’s happening in your team and on the market
Work and think at a high level of professional competence (HBO+ with a focus on STEM subjects)
Unsolicited services or offers from recruitment agencies or intermediaries will not be responded to.
This packed schedule makes you happy
“It’s really cool to work here. The challenges with the diversity of techniques and technologies are almost endless. This also allows me to develop further as a person. If you can handle a lot of freedom and love cake, you should react quickly. You won’t regret it!”
The strength of the USoft brand depends on our employees. How we act in our interactions with our customers and colleagues defines us and is set expressed in our brand values.
Working at USoft means you can experiment with new ideas and technologies, growing along with our products and developing your talents. Come join our team!
Your journey as a candidate
Just do it!
Does this job opening sound perfect for you? Apply to become a USofter now! Just tell us who you are and what your relevant experience is.
This call’s for you!
We’ll contact you to discuss the position, briefly talk about why you feel you’d be a good fit, and possibly schedule a first interview.
In the first interview, you’ll meet the hiring manager or a team member. We’ll do a deep dive to explore your work experience. You’ll also get a good impression of what the job involves, and we’ll tell you more about USoft so you can be sure we’re a good fit for you.
Getting serious now!
The second interview is with the hiring manager, a team member, and/or another USofter. We’ll dig deeper and explore compatibility. A case study or short assessment may also be included. At the end of this interview, we’ll discuss the outcome and tell you if we’ll be offering you the job.
We like each other.