What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you receive the best service possible.
When do we collect information?
We collect information when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- to personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
- to improve our website;
- to allow us to better handle customer service requests;
- to direct our direct marketing efforts; to keep you updated on our latest developments
- to follow up with them after correspondence (email or phone inquiries).
If you provide us with your explicit consent via email or our website, you will receive from us:
- a monthly newsletter with topics which is relevant to your line of business: low-code development, real-time decision-making, business rules platform, artificial intelligence or privacy management;
- invitation to our yearly UConnect event or another specialist event;
- invitation to webinars.
How do we protect your information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We only provide articles and information.
- We never ask for credit card numbers.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind firewalls and on secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
What are ‘cookies’?
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- to help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved services and save your preferences for future visits;
- compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions to offer better site experiences and tools in the future;
- to improve our advertising;
- optimize our marketing & communication efforts to serve you with relevant content;
- measure traffic and results.
The data we track for marketing & communication purposes are always anonymized by third party platforms. Platforms that we use are: (not limited to) Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, LinkedIn, Twitter, HubSpot.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s ‘help menu’ to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
And we do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- demographics and interests reporting.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the ‘network advertising initiative opt out page’ or by using the Google Analytics opt out browser add on.
We collect your email address to:
- send information, respond to inquiries and/or other requests or questions;
- market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
If at any time, you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from all our active mailing lists.
Applications and resumé information
If you respond to a job offer as advertised on the USoft B.V. website or elsewhere you can send your resumé to email@example.com Your personal information will be cleared out 4 weeks after the application procedure. In accordance with law and after your approval, we will retain your information for future use.
1411 AA Naarden
Phone: +31 35 699 0699
Last edited on March 2021