are you our next
Front-end framework software developer
What will you be doing?
As an R&D software developer in our DevOps team, you work in-house on our own USoft low-code platform. Together with a team of 9 motivated colleagues, your focus is on improving the platform to make it even easier for our partners, USoft consultants and customers to achieve high-quality software solutions.
This role focuses on products related to front-end development. As such, you will shape and develop our own front-end framework that developers use to build applications. You do research, identify possible improvements, and help design (and execute) the roadmap for our product.
- Analyzing potential opportunities and identifying market trends
- Contributing your own ideas – and building, designing and testing them
- Building and improving one of our products in the platform, working with colleagues to make them even better
- Participating in our PIs and other agile rituals to plan and execute the R&D product roadmap
- Coming up with solutions in response to customer requests
- Keeping an eye on the performance of the product and analyzing how you can improve it
- Thinking about technical choices, such as our architecture, tools and processes
3 reasons why this job is a great fit for you
- You are agile
No, we don’t expect you to do backflips, but an agile mindset is absolutely vital.
- You have a need to understand complex matter
Only fools ignore complexity. Pragmatists suffer it. Some can avoid it, but geniuses eliminate it.
- You are a team player
That’s right, there is no I in team.
What do we expect of you?
You enjoy structuring your own workday and have a healthy sense of responsibility. As a software developer, you work with the team to implement new developments based on the R&D roadmap and your own ideas.
Beyond that, you:
- Are preferably also familiar with VUE framework. Same counts for React or Angular
- Deliver on time and structure your work effectively
- Keep your professional knowledge up to date and know your field well
- Build what the customer wants and make things that work as intended
- Are capable of decisive action, making vital choices based on programming knowledge
Prefer to work on the customer end? Check out this job opening for a technical consultant.
Unsolicited services or offers from recruitment agencies or intermediaries will not be responded to.
This packed schedule makes you happy
“It’s really cool to work here. The challenges with the diversity of techniques and technologies are almost endless. This also allows me to develop further as a person. If you can handle a lot of freedom and love cake, you should react quickly. You won’t regret it!”
The strength of the USoft brand depends on our employees. How we act in our interactions with our customers and colleagues defines us and is set expressed in our brand values.
Working at USoft means you can experiment with new ideas and technologies, growing along with our products and developing your talents. Come join our team!
Your journey as a candidate
Just do it!
Does this job opening sound perfect for you? Apply to become a USofter now! Just tell us who you are and what your relevant experience is.
This call’s for you!
We’ll contact you to discuss the position, briefly talk about why you feel you’d be a good fit, and possibly schedule a first interview.
In the first interview, you’ll meet the hiring manager or a team member. We’ll do a deep dive to explore your work experience. You’ll also get a good impression of what the job involves, and we’ll tell you more about USoft so you can be sure we’re a good fit for you.
Getting serious now!
The second interview is with the hiring manager, a team member, and/or another USofter. We’ll dig deeper and explore compatibility. A case study or short assessment may also be included. At the end of this interview, we’ll discuss the outcome and tell you if we’ll be offering you the job.
We like each other.