USoft, has launched a new way to connect: a brand-new community platform this month. The place to be for low-code knowledge sharing and connecting with other USoft enthusiasts.
What will you find on the USoft community?
The community enables you to get the most out of our low-code platform based on business rules and to build on USoft development skills. You can connect with peers and renowned experts from around the world to share ideas on developing successful business-critical applications.
- On the forum, you can join a discussion and get inspired by best practice articles.
- Submit and vote on ideas to improve and expand the functionality of our USoft platform.
- You can exchange examples and ready-made building blocks as well.
- As a registered customer, you can find the latest product updates and subscribe to new release update emails.
The USoft knowledge base
Do you want to expand your own knowledge and skills of USoft in a structured, effective way? Are you looking for the best way to train people to join in a USoft project? Do you want to identify or assess USoft knowledge and skills in yourself or with others? Then the USoft knowledge base is the best place to start! It gives you an overview of amongst other things:
- All the USoft product documentation of our low-code platform based on business rules
- How to apply the information to your development project
- How to connect with components
- The articles are featuring by explanations, tutorials, and other resources.
Our community is growing, and you can be a valuable part of it. Are you ready to discover the power of the USoft community platform? Join us, so you can boost your performance and software.
You can discover the power of USoft’s community platform on www.community.usoft.com.